To learn more about the Assembly of God across the U.S. click here to connect to the General Council of the Assemblies of God.
How to Study the Bible – Power Point Presentations
(click on the date and title to download)
- Feb. 19th, 2017 – Why Study the Bible?
- Feb. 26th, 2017 – What constitutes the Word of God?
- March 5th, 2017 – Old vs. New Testament
- March 12th, 2017 – Basic Steps of Exegesis – Interpretation of the Text
- March 19th, 2017 – Genre of the Literature
- March 26th, 2017 – OT books
- April 2nd, 2017 – NT books
- April 9th, 2017 – Historical – Cultural Background
- April 16th, 2017 – Literary Context
- April 23rd, 2017 – Bible Translations & Exegetical Helps
- April 30th, 2017 – Sentence Structure Issues
- May 7th, 2017 – Vocabulary issues
- May 14th, 2017 – Theological Principles
- May 21st, 2017 – Bridging the Text to Today
- May 28th, 2017 – So what?
- June 4th, 2017 – Final Review and Wrap up
EOH Small Group Leader’s Training
Workbook – click on link to access the Small Group Leader’s Training Workbook in pdf format: SmallGroupWorkbookComplete
Videos – click on the link to view the leadership session – streaming from Vimeo: