To learn more about the Assembly of God in Southern Missouri click here to connect to the Southern Missouri District of the Assemblies of God.
To learn more about the Assembly of God across the U.S. click here to connect to the General Council of the Assemblies of God.
How to Study the Bible – Power Point Presentations
(click on the date and title to download)
- Feb. 19th, 2017 – Why Study the Bible?
- Feb. 26th, 2017 – What constitutes the Word of God?
- March 5th, 2017 – Old vs. New Testament
- March 12th, 2017 – Basic Steps of Exegesis – Interpretation of the Text
- March 19th, 2017 – Genre of the Literature
- March 26th, 2017 – OT books
- April 2nd, 2017 – NT books
- April 9th, 2017 – Historical – Cultural Background
- April 16th, 2017 – Literary Context
- April 23rd, 2017 – Bible Translations & Exegetical Helps
- April 30th, 2017 – Sentence Structure Issues
- May 7th, 2017 – Vocabulary issues
- May 14th, 2017 – Theological Principles
- May 21st, 2017 – Bridging the Text to Today
- May 28th, 2017 – So what?
- June 4th, 2017 – Final Review and Wrap up
EOH Small Group Leader’s Training
Workbook – click on link to access the Small Group Leader’s Training Workbook in pdf format: SmallGroupWorkbookComplete
Videos – click on the link to view the leadership session – streaming from Vimeo:
Small Group Leader’s Training Session – 7